Join our Team
Strategic Advisor: Regulation, Policy & New Business Ventures
This is a unique and varied position requiring a blend of knowledge and skills sets. As a Strategic Advisor you would provide regulatory, legal, and policy advice to some of the top health plans, provider organizations, industry coalitions, not for profit community-based organizations, and health facilities throughout the country. In addition, building on experience in business development, finance, strategic consulting, or corporate transactions, you would support clients in the development of new business ventures.
- Work with as a part of a team to provide analysis to clients on various aspects of health reform (ACA or replacement), regulation of health insurance, MACRA/QPP, alternative payment models, Exchange regulation, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, fraud and abuse, licensure, and other aspects of health care policy.
- Engage in strategic consulting with clients to help identify and pursue new business opportunities often at the intersection of business and policy.
- Track federal rule-making, official administrative actions, and legislative proposals.
- Monitor and analyze evolving health care issues and related reports.
- Conduct background research and support development of health policy materials.
- Draft and edit written materials for clients
- Make connections between developments in the policy and regulatory world with client business development opportunities, and be able to translate these opportunities into concrete plans
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree and J.D. plus 2-5 years of experience including substantial experience in health care regulation. Specific title and compensation will be commensurate with education and experience.
- Transactional experience, including healthcare-related contract work and experience in structuring new business ventures.
- Strong analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent writing and communication skills and the ability to present complex information in a variety of formats (ranging from PowerPoint presentations and short summaries to detailed memos), for audiences with varying backgrounds.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Must have a desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and to meet the needs of multiple clients as they arise.
How to Apply
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and indicate “Strategic Advisor” in the subject line.